iTunes

Apple iTunes
Make money online writing

Thursday, May 7, 2009

"God's Pawn" ~ Poem




~God's Pawn~

If I must humble myself to succumb to being God's pawn in an unruly game of chess,

So be it!

Let my humility serve as both a weapon and a tool, in bringing it forthwith.

For if so, should this war be taken to the king and queen's front door,
then at least I know, I played my part in fighting for something pure.


Because in the end, the measure of a man is not bought with gold, but sweat...
by overcoming fear for peace and love, remains the true virtues of success.


Thus, I take my rightful place in the name of truth, to defend the oppressed,

Rise to this occasion one and all, with love in thy heart, dear you not fret,

Truly, all us pawns in number outweigh all the kings and queens, over all God's green Earth!

Learn more about this author,and writings: Ethos (Art Moran - Pen Name)

http://www.helium.com/users/101440/show_articles
http://www.helium.com/users/446279/show_articles

Peace Out,
Art M.

Religious 550x480

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris (Jesus) Ferguson ~ FullTilt Poker

Free Internet Security 30 Days

Banner_try_it_free_for_30_days version1 468x60