iTunes

Apple iTunes
Make money online writing

Monday, May 11, 2009

Tate Publishing LLC - AWriter's Dream?


~Built-In GPS~

As the title of my other blog site; Way Out Wisdoms (http://way-out-wisdoms.blogspot.com/)represents the initials "W.O.W." I am almost devastated as to how awesome things align, and are laid upon our path like breadcrumbs for us to navigate our way to a higher calling.

Today, my wife; Terri was browsing videos, playing around on the net, and stumbled upon a gentleman's blog. She then reads a portion of his walk, and his bio, and finds an eerie similarity to Yours Truly.

He too was a writer, and his description of writing in itself is equal to, if not almost exacting to my experience, with the exception he's published and successful, whereas, I am digging myself out from beneath the wreckage, and the carnage of 6 years of this festering, and rather uncontrolled passion for writing.

While, I mean not write a bio of my own, it lead to me reading his, and clicking a link, which took me to Tate Publishing.

As my wife, friends, and a few complete strangers have had the pleasure to be entertained by some of my works, they center around equality, educating ourselves, abolishing ignorance, and the attributes associated to the pestilence abroad stalling our individual growth, and forward movement toward achieving the 'essence' of freedom.

In short, I didn't plan to share this rather personal information, but my insatiable appetite for writing began after a 'spiritual encounter' some 6 years prior. In my own confusion, this scared me, as I was generally a very honest, yet rather apathetic person by nature.

Ever since the transformation began 6 years ago, my writings have taught me to a degree, whereby, many of the items I found myself writing about were of no interest, nor had I any formal training, schooling, or remote understanding of their deeper seeded meaning, or messages.

In truth, this still kinda haunts me to this very moment, as I am perplexed to imagine; "Who's gonna listen, or better still, read what I have to share?"

In reflection, I had always had a fondness for the arts, regarding paintings, drawings, graphics, and of course as technology now presents computer animations, artwork, and phenomenal visual depictions of a vast multitude of creative and insightful minds.

But, entering the work force, fueling the standard 'capitalistic' desires, I abandoned my childhood dream of ever becoming and artist, or so I had thought.

Somehow, it was always there. Even for the 16 years while I was a self-employed swimming pool sub-contractor, freelancing my abilities to build, design, construct,renovate, and repair fountains, hot tubs, waterfalls, and lastly commercial and residential pools, the artist in me was thriving, though I didn't really know it.

Everything from the trenching for which the pipe would lay, I would meticulously ensure they were carved in near perfection. In fact, many people would laugh at me, and ask; "Art...Who cares what the trenches, or piping looks like, it's going to be buried in dirt, no ones ever gonna see it, or care either way!"

My response; "I care! The customer is paying top dollar for quality workmanship, and so then they deserve the best."

Ironically, to my own humility, almost everyone of my competitor's and friends in the biz' were making 2-3X the money I was making, because they were 'slapping' their work together, solely focusing on the 'prize'-MONEY!

Despite having billed more than double on a per job per dium than them, and earning a respectable rep in the industry as one of the best in the trade, I was going broke, while they were getting rich!

My point being, although the experience was great, and to this day I have fresh ideas, and an endless imagination for building exquisite works concerning waterfalls, lighting, hot tubs, cave style lagoon's and backyard paradises, it was the artist in me that made the experience less a chore, and fun. Regardless of the money!

The trip of this journey, led me to Tate Publishing, which I've since requested more information regarding publishing, but literally blows my mind how it left me to question; "accident? or "fate?"

I'm leaning towards the latter, as I do not believe in accidents, therefore; everything happens for a reason. I found the Tate Publishing Site so welcoming, that I thought it needed to be shared. Below in my 'favorites link's a link directed you to their home page. If you are a writer, and a person who maintains a Higher faith, and your seeking publishing, I recommend checking them out.

Meanwhile, I am working on a series of chapters of a manuscript right now, whereby, I am intending to post pieces, or perhaps a few chapters here, before submitting it to Tate Publishing, LLC.

In closing, I suggest reading all the information on their site thoroughly, as I elected to include them in my blog purely out of respect, having done so myself. Hence, I have no direct affiliation with them, but if my heart is correct, based on the positive vibe I received this morning leading me to them... then, I expect to be publishing with them in the near future.

Godspeed,

Art Moran

P.S.- "If your eyes are open to your hearts true desires,you, like I will be guided accordingly"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris (Jesus) Ferguson ~ FullTilt Poker

Free Internet Security 30 Days

Banner_try_it_free_for_30_days version1 468x60